Mock test toolkit
The aim of this toolkit is to:
- Show you how taking a mock test can help your learners before they take the exam.
- Give support, activity ideas and tips, so you can get the most out of the sample test papers.
- Show you where to find all the sample test papers and support materials you and your learners need.
- Key terminology
- Why do a mock test?
- Frequently asked questions
- Activities to prepare your learners for the mock test
- Conducting the Reading and Use of English, Writing and Listening Papers
- Conducting the Speaking Paper
- Teacher Checklist
- How to mark the test papers
- What is feedback?
- Activities for after the mock papers
- Self-evaluation form
- Making a study plan - after the Speaking paper
Ensure your students are fully prepared for their exam by using our range of resources and sample papers. You can also purchase further practice tests and exam preparation books from the Cambridge University Press online catalogue.
Who is this toolkit for?
This toolkit is for teachers who are preparing learners for any of these Cambridge English Qualifications: A2 Key and A2 Key for Schools B1 Preliminary and B1 Preliminary for Schools B2 First and B2 First for Schools C1 Advanced C2 Proficiency